Saturday, October 17, 2015

Personal Opinion On IMVU – Playing IMVU Or Not

World of IMVU – My Own Thoughts

One reason for which I love IMVU not as a player, but also as a watcher, from an outside point of view is the variety of people that can be found behind their avatar. There are a lots of people that we would like to met in real life, but you met them in IMVU and you don’t even know exactly who you met. There are all kind of artists, people with important social status, are living their second life right on IMVU. Is a great place where people can live the life they want to live instead of the real one.


Some people spend most of their time on IMVU, some are just refreshing from time to time by sharing their thoughts with people and friends on IMVU. Everybody is different, behind the weird avatar or dirty clothes they may use, a great person may stand who wish just to escape from the daily and boring real world’s routine.

You have to be proud to be part of such great and wide community of all kind of people, each one hiding something special and beautiful. During the time spent on IMVU I had the opportunity to meet great people who become great friends and helped me when I expected the least to be helped. I am gratefully to the creators of IMVU for creating such a great community. I wish everybody can say and feel the same as I feel about IMVU, it really is a great place to hang around where people are more than just an avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment