Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Knowledge about IMVU – Errors and Mistakes

Some minors mistakes in IMVU

Nothing is perfect, the world of IMVU may look perfect, but even here we have a few minor suggestions that could make our stay even more enjoyable. It happens to everybody to mistakenly deleted a friend. The button is placed where it should not be, personally I’m afraid of that button, because even a simple mouse click by mistake can delete one important friend. It would be nice to be a pop-up where you have to confirm if you really want to delete the mistakenly deleted friend.


Another glimpse of mistake would be that you can’t see another’s person status if he is busy, dnd, or whatever he chooses and we don’t have any idea if he or she even wants to be invited. It would be better if we could see the “dnd” status before inviting someone, I’m sure the one being invited will also want this since they doesn’t want to be disturbed or something.

What I would like even more is to make the room searching process more precise. Sometimes I am searching for a specific room and instead I am getting a room where what I was searching for has a big “NO” in front of it, so instead of having a result about what I was looking for I have a room contrary on what I was searching for. My thoughts tell me that if rooms would have tags our search would be more precise. Not too many tags also wouldn’t be a good idea. I would really like if this feature would be built or anything else that could make our search more to the subject.

One last feature that comes to my mind: It would be great if we had an automatically process that may keep a record about our rooms that we are visiting. It would be great if I would see a top based on the time spent in my rooms or any other criteria. The key is to have a page where I could see the most visited rooms, most recent, even to add a few to a “Favorites Rooms” list. Maybe we will see this to happen in the future, a lot of people are asking about the same things to be carried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment